Re: Re: Command Prompt 8.4.4 PRMs compiled with debug/assert enabled

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Re: Command Prompt 8.4.4 PRMs compiled with debug/assert enabled
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> > OK, how do we properly get rid of all those buggy 8.4.4 installs?  Seems
> > a posting to announce is not enough, and we need to show users how to
> > tell if they are running a de-buggy version.
>
> The original thread already covered that in sufficient detail: check
> debug_assertions.

But this was not communicated in the announce email, which was part of
my point.  We need to tell people how to get the fix, and how to audit
their systems to know they have all been upgrade.

http://enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: Re: Command Prompt 8.4.4 PRMs compiled with debug/assert enabled
Сообщение: Re: Re: Command Prompt 8.4.4 PRMs compiled with debug/assert enabled