BUG #5502: Preparing an array return Bug

От xMoMx
Тема BUG #5502: Preparing an array return Bug
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5502
Logged by:          xMoMx
Email address:      waritach@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3
Operating system:   Window
Details:

Spending the whole day trying to figure this out myself and finally I gave
up. My postGre simply refuse to prepare an array for insert and update. It
work fine when not preparing though. (But heck we all know we want to
prepare everything right?)

Here's the code:
comm.Parameters.Add(new NpgsqlParameter("myArray", NpgsqlDbType.Array |
NpgsqlDbType.Smallint));
comm.Parameters[0].Value = new Int16[2]{0,0};

Once execute, nothing is return. Not even error log.