Re: Re: Error on Windows server could not open relation base/xxx/xxx Permission denied

От John T. Dow
Тема Re: Re: Error on Windows server could not open relation base/xxx/xxx Permission denied
Дата
Список pgsql-general
OP here....

We removed AVG from the computer and rebooted.

Same problem.

We are quite certain that AVG is no longer installed. It doesn't show up where it used to, and a search of the registry
for"AVG" finds a couple leftovers but doesn't seem to indicate that it's still installed.

The computer is running Windows 2000 Server, SP4. Build 5.00.2195.  It's a Pentium (R) 4 CPU 2.80 GHz, AT/AT
Compatible,1 GB memory.

That's not a particularly powerful computer, but so far we're only testing the application. Someone asked about load,
someonealso mentioned that mixing file serving and database serving is not good in general. Since we're only testing
rightnow and in fact don't expect much load when in production, those probably aren't issues.

Anyway, it now looks like the problem is not caused by AV software.

Could it be 2000 Server? SP4? I've seen reports of other problems that went away depending on the version of Windows.

Thanks.

John