Re: please help me. I can't pg_dumg DB

От Bill Moran
Тема Re: please help me. I can't pg_dumg DB
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> My HDD has bad sector and i can change new HDD. I have a ploblem can't back up database and display massage is:
>
> pg_dump: SQL command failed
> pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  cache lookup failed for function 137832813
> pg_dump: The command was: SELECT tableoid, oid, adnum, pg_catalog.pg_get_expr(adbin, adrelid) AS adsrc FROM
pg_catalog.pg_attrdefWHERE adrelid = '146944117'::pg_catalog.oid

When asking for help, it's generally worthwhile to provide _at_least_ the
version of PostgreSQL that you're using.

However, on a guess, I'm guessing it's a slightly older version that has
that limitation where cached names don't get cleared when the objects are
deleted.  Try restarting PostgreSQL and see if that fixes the problem.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com

От: peeratat tungsungnern
Сообщение: please help me. I can't pg_dumg DB
От: Eliot Gable
Сообщение: cannot assign non-composite value to a row variable