Re: Autovacuum Daemon is Turned On by Default in Postgres 8.3.8?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Autovacuum Daemon is Turned On by Default in Postgres 8.3.8?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 02 June 2010 6:17:28 pm Wang, Mary Y wrote:
> I used to execute the VACCUM and ANALYZE commands manually in a Postgres
> 7.x.x version. So my question was that I assume that I no longer have to
> perform those two commands manually anymore.  I just wanted to be sure.
> Mary

You don't have to, but you can still run those commands if needed. They are
still there.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: "Wang, Mary Y"
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum Daemon is Turned On by Default in Postgres 8.3.8?
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum Daemon is Turned On by Default in Postgres 8.3.8?