Re: Is it possible to make the order of output the same as the order of input parameters?

От David Fetter
Тема Re: Is it possible to make the order of output the same as the order of input parameters?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 11:06:06AM -0400, m. hvostinski wrote:
> Thanks to all for the feedback.  I keep getting impressed by how
> flexible PostgreSQL is.
>
> Any ideas which query should perform better?  I put together all the
> suggested approaches below.

Testing beats theorizing any day.  The array-based approaches are
there pretty much for convenience, i.e. for not having to input the
numbers more than once, as they could easily get mistyped if you need
to repeat them.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!