Re: mingw initdb failure on HEAD

От Takahiro Itagaki
Тема Re: mingw initdb failure on HEAD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> Several buildfarm mingw members are getting failures like this, when
> running initdb:
> <http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=dawn_bat&dt=2010-05-27%2019:45:18>
>
> Could it have been caused by the PGDLLIMPORT/PGDLLEXPORT changes?

Probably, but it's curious because MSVC members are OK.
Do we have special treatments for exported functions in mingw?
It might export 'dllimport' funtions/variables, but not 'dllexport' ones.

Regards,
---
Takahiro Itagaki
NTT Open Source Software Center

Сообщение: Re: functional call named notation clashes with SQL feature
Сообщение: Re: functional call named notation clashes with SQL feature