Re: Regression testing for psql

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Regression testing for psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> There might be some value in psql backslash command tests that
> are designed to depend on just one or a few tables (or other appropriate
> objects).

Updated, much much smaller, patch attached.  Also available, again, at
http://snowman.net/~sfrost/psql-regress-help.patch

Basically, I removed anything that would produce data directly from
the catalogs by trying to find a 'none' object which matched.  This
still goes through alot of the same setup and query, it's just that
there aren't any results.

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Вложения