Re: Specification for Trusted PLs?

От David Fetter
Тема Re: Specification for Trusted PLs?
Дата
Re: Specification for Trusted PLs?  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 11:57:33AM -0400, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> > So, here's a working definition:
> >
> > 1) cannot directly read or write files on the server.
> > 2) cannot bind network ports
>
> To make that more covering, don't yu really need something like
> "cannot communicate with outside processes"?

These need to be testable conditions, and new tests need to get added
any time we find that we've missed something.  Making this concept
fuzzier is exactly the wrong direction to go.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

Сообщение: Re: Specification for Trusted PLs?
Сообщение: Re: Specification for Trusted PLs?