Re: How to get CURRENT_DATE in a pl/pgSQL function

От Kenneth Marshall
Тема Re: How to get CURRENT_DATE in a pl/pgSQL function
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 12:26:07PM +0400, silly sad wrote:
> On 05/18/10 23:27, Kenneth Marshall wrote:
>
>> It works using 'now' and I assume that since curtime is
>
> now() is NOT the CURRENT timestamp in fact,
> it is about the timestamp of the current transaction has been started.
>
> it is the really USEFUL value, still u have to remember this meaning.

That is a good point. My main concern was locking the value
to to point when the pl/pgSQL function was called initially
because of the prepare process. Any of these will work if
assigned to a variable and not included directly in the SQL
statement.

Cheers,
Ken

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Jasen Betts
Сообщение: Re: How to get CURRENT_DATE in a pl/pgSQL function
От: David Harel
Сообщение: user function and bind