Re: [HACKERS] List traffic

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: [HACKERS] List traffic
Дата
Список pgsql-chat
On Saturday 15 May 2010 03:51:53 Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> [redirected to -chat]
>
> On Fri, 14 May 2010, Rob Wultsch wrote:
> >> Linux has *as many if not more* ... MySQL, if memory servers, has a half
> >> dozen or more ... etc ...
> >
> > MySQL has a bunch of lists, none of which get much traffic. Honestly,
> > they should probably be combined.
>
> Except, when you do post, ppl see it ...

I was just scratching my head trying to figure out how this thread ended up in
my inbox, rather than being safely ignored on -hackers where I had left it,
and it hit me; someone cc'd pgsql-chat on this. So at least one person sees
the emails that go to this list :-)

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net

В списке pgsql-chat по дате отправления: