Re: Poor query performance on one of two "like" databases in production.

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Poor query performance on one of two "like" databases in production.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
* Keaton_Adams@McAfee.com (Keaton_Adams@McAfee.com) wrote:
> No luck.  I set it in the postgresql.conf file and did a reload, ran analyze on the tables and the query plan isn't
anybetter.

Are you sure the database schemas are identical, including indexes, etc?
There's an index being used on the first query that isn't on the
second..  Perhaps it doesn't/shouldn't exist?  Just a thought.

    Stephen

Вложения