Re: BOF at pgCon?

От Greg Sabino Mullane
Тема Re: BOF at pgCon?
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
> Not everyone (me for example) is attending the tutorials. I don't
> know by what time I'm going to arrive on Tuesday night.

I know I'm arriving about 6pm Tuesday, so it's possible to do something that
night. I'm leaving Friday evening, so that night is *not* possible.
Even I were staying, I'd not find it a good night. What about during
the day, perhaps a lunch? Or if we could all find a slot where we
aren't speaking and/or ;) not interested in the talks for that block...

Talks don't start until 10AM on Friday, so <10 is an option too.

--
Greg Sabino Mullane greg@endpoint.com
End Point Corporation

Вложения

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления: