Re: Clustering features for upcoming developer meeting -- please claim yours!

От Takahiro Itagaki
Тема Re: Clustering features for upcoming developer meeting -- please claim yours!
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> The pgCon developer meeting is coming up next week.  We have a tentative
> agenda item to discuss clustering features, but we need to know
> specifically *what* we are going to discuss.

I'd like to discuss about "Function scan push-down" and "Modification
trigger into core" in the list. I wrote additional description for them
in Wiki, and will use them at the meeting. Comments and adjustment for
the topics are welcome.

* SQL/MED for WHERE-clause push-down
    http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SQL/MED#FDW_routines

* General Modification Trigger and Generalized Data Queue Design
    http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/ModificationTriggerGDQ#Design

Regards,
---
Takahiro Itagaki
NTT Open Source Software Center

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления: