Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sunday 09 May 2010 01:34:18 Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I think everyone agrees the current code is unusable, per Heikki's
> comment about a WAL file arriving after a period of no WAL activity, and
> look how long it took our group to even understand why that fails so
> badly.
To be honest its not *that* hard to simply make sure generating wal regularly
to combat that. While it surely aint a nice workaround its not much of a
problem either.

Andres

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful