construct_array() use with PQexec with binary data

От Kenneth Marshall
Тема construct_array() use with PQexec with binary data
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear PostgreSQL development community,

I am working on adapting a regular PQexec() call to use binary
transmission of the parameters. One of the parameters is an
array of BIGINT. Looking in include/utils/array.h, it appears
that construct_array() will do exactly what I need to get an
array to pass in with the PQexec() call. Is there a library
that includes that functionality? Or do I need to cobble it
together from the various pieces of code? Thank you for any
help.

Regards,
Ken