Re: GeSHi module for Postgresql?

От Leif Biberg Kristensen
Тема Re: GeSHi module for Postgresql?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Monday 3. May 2010 23.02.05 Christophe Chauvet wrote:

> hi
>
> i have begin this work, you can find it at
>
> http://svn.postgresqlfr.org/repos/tools/geshi/trunk/

Christophe, thank you very much!

I've started to look at it, and have already taken your postgresql.php for a
spin. You can see the first test at my blog under the title «Regular expression
fun in PostgreSQL». I don't want to post the direct link here.

As soon as I've got some real progress, I'll send you an updated file.

regards,
--
Leif Biberg Kristensen
http://solumslekt.org/blog/