Re: EXCEPT doesn't compare TIMESTAMP type?

От Alexandr Popov
Тема Re: EXCEPT doesn't compare TIMESTAMP type?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Friday 23 April 2010 14:17:32 dipti shah wrote:

> Thanks but I don't have text type in my table.

But you are trying to insert text value 'now' into table, that's why appears this error.

If you want to insert current time try using function now() not text 'now'

In Your case insert should be following

INSERT INTO changelogtest (id, txid, txtime) values (5, 123, now())

except select id, txid, txtime from changelogtest where id=5;

--

Alexandr Popov

Сообщение: Re: EXCEPT doesn't compare TIMESTAMP type?
Сообщение: Re: EXCEPT doesn't compare TIMESTAMP type?