Re: How to fix set-valued function called in context that cannot accept a set in earlier versions

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: How to fix set-valued function called in context that cannot accept a set in earlier versions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 05:26:39PM +0300, Andrus wrote:
> Thank you.
>
>> another workaround is to wrap the pl/pgsql function in sql function.
>> it's not always easy to re-work the function all into a 'from'
>> expression.
>
> I tried code below in 8.3 but got error
> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION wordwrap83(line text, linelen integer)
> RETURNS SETOF text as $$
> BEGIN
> select * from wordwrap(line,linelen);
> END
> $$ LANGUAGE sql;

remove begin and end from above function.

Best regards,

depesz

--
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/depesz  /  blog: http://www.depesz.com/
jid/gtalk: depesz@depesz.com / aim:depeszhdl / skype:depesz_hdl / gg:6749007

От: "Andrus"
Сообщение: Re: How to fix set-valued function called in context that cannot accept a set in earlier versions
Сообщение: Re: How to fix set-valued function called in contextthat cannot accept a set in earlier versions