Re: Questions about 9.0 release note

От Aidan Van Dyk
Тема Re: Questions about 9.0 release note
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> [100331 13:18]:
> If it confused you, I suspect it will confuse others.  Offhand,
> I can't see how to improve the language, though.

How about a simple:   s/these/the colomn or expression/

Leaving:   ... not all of the column or expression comparisons ...

"These" isn't wrong, but if people are being confused about the objects
"these" refer to, being explicit can at least avoid that confusion.

a.

aidan@highrise.ca                                       command like a king,