Re: [SPAM]Re: Questions about 9.0 release note

От Takahiro Itagaki
Тема Re: [SPAM]Re: Questions about 9.0 release note
Дата
Re: [SPAM]Re: Questions about 9.0 release note  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Re: [SPAM]Re: Questions about 9.0 release note  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Re: [SPAM]Re: Questions about 9.0 release note  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"Robert Haas" <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> > * (seq_page_cost/(random_page_cost))
> > * EXCLUDE constraints has no tags to be linked.
> > * "EXCLUDE constraints" is not indexed from the Index page.

> CREATE TABLE ... CONSTRAINT ... EXCLUDE rather than CREATE TABLE
> CONSTRAINT ... EXCLUDE.

Here is a patch to fix the documentation.

For exclusion constraints, I added a tag "SQL-CREATETABLE-exclude"
to <varlistentry> of EXCLUDE in CREATE TABLE documentation. Also,
"Exclusion constraints" section is added to the constraints doc.
But the section is very short and just links to the CREATE TABLE doc.
We could move some contents from CREATE TABLE to the constraints doc.

Regards,
---
Takahiro Itagaki
NTT Open Source Software Center