Re: [BUGS] BUG #5394: invalid declspec for PG_MODULE_MAGIC

От Takahiro Itagaki
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #5394: invalid declspec for PG_MODULE_MAGIC
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Vladimir Barzionov" <snego.barsik@gmail.com> wrote:

> Same problem was already discussed for example here
> http://dbaspot.com/forums/postgresql/393683-re-general-custom-c-function-palloc-broken.html
>
> Looks like the simplest way for correcting the issue is declaring additional
> macro (something like PGMODULEEXPORT)

Sure, I agree it is a longstanding bug in PostgreSQL. Developers who use
MSVC (not mingw) always encounter the bug; machines in the buildfarm can
build Windows binaries just because they have non-standard equipments.

A patch attached. The name of "PGMODULEEXPORT" might be arguable.

Regards,
---
Takahiro Itagaki
NTT Open Source Software Center