Re: psqlodbc-08.04.0200 unicode

От Marian Popeanga
Тема Re: psqlodbc-08.04.0200 unicode
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

    I managed to find out where the problem is.
This should be fixed in the repository, so please go ahead.

1.  configure wrongly assumed that unixODBC was using SQL_WCHART_CONVERT
and it was generating a wrong config.h

/* Define to use wchar_t as SQLWCHAR in unixODBC */
#define SQL_WCHART_CONVERT

2.  Function SQLExtendedFetch should be fixed to allow SQLULEN as parameter for unixODBC.

RETCODE         SQL_API
SQLExtendedFetch(
                                 HSTMT hstmt,
                                 SQLUSMALLINT fFetchType,
                                 SQLLEN irow,
#ifdef WITH_UNIXODBC
                                 SQLULEN /*SQLROWSETSIZE*/ *pcrow,   <-- SQLROWSETSIZE is wrong
#else
                                 SQLULEN *pcrow,
#endif /* WITH_UNIXODBC */
                                 SQLUSMALLINT *rgfRowStatus)