Re: 9.0 release notes done

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: 9.0 release notes done
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
bruce wrote:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
> > On 3/19/10 9:02 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > > I have completed the 9.0 release notes:
> > >
> > >     http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/release-9-0.html
> > >
> > > I kept the 9.0-alpha release notes in the SGML because people might want
> > > to compare them with the release notes I did, and because the
> > > introductory text will be needed for the next alpha.  Eventually we will
> > > want to trim the alpha SGML and perhaps place it in a large comment
> > > block for use for 9.1 alphas.
> >
> > I'm going to paste these into the wiki so that I can edit them for
> > language and style.
>
> I am unclear how you expect to merge this back into SGML from a wiki.
> Also consider the SGML will be modified regularly from now on.

In hindsight I could have loaded the ASCII release notes into a wiki and
people could have modified, them, and later I could have converted them
to SGML, though that would have delayed the release notes being ready
for a tarball.

http://enterprisedb.com
 PG East:  http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do