BUG #5379: Adding hunspell-ko dictionary for full-text search doesn't work

От Hyunsik Choi
Тема BUG #5379: Adding hunspell-ko dictionary for full-text search doesn't work
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5379
Logged by:          Hyunsik Choi
Email address:      hyunsik.choi@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4
Operating system:   Ubuntu Linux 9.10 and Gentoo Linux
doesn't work
Details:

Hi,

I tried to create text search dictionary with hunspell-ko as follow:

First, I installed hunspell-ko, and I check if hunspell-ko dic is located in
/usr/share/postgres/8.4/tsearch_data.

And, I typed:

CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY korean_hunspell (
TEMPLATE = ispell,
DictFile = system_ko,
AffFile = system_ko
);

But, postgres prints the following error:

ERROR:  wrong affix file format for flag
CONTEXT:  line 22489 of configuration file
"/usr/share/postgresql/8.4/tsearch_data/system_ko.affix": "COMPOUNDMIN 1
"

First, I think that hunspell-ko may be wrong. However, the hunspell-ko is
being used for open office, firefox, and other applications.

Anyone who can help me?

Best regards,
Hyunsik Choi
----
http://diveintodata.org

Сообщение: Re: Error while altering an inheritance hierarchy in mid-query
Сообщение: Re: Error while altering an inheritance hierarchy in mid-query