BUG #5357: PGAdmin: SQL Query Editor does not (always) open files

От Julien
Тема BUG #5357: PGAdmin: SQL Query Editor does not (always) open files
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5357
Logged by:          Julien
Email address:      julien.barret@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.11
Operating system:   Windows
Details:

Reproduction scenario:
1- Open PGAdmin III(v1.8 or 1.10) and connect to a server
2- Click on the "SQL/pen" icon to launch the "Execute arbitraty SQL Queries"
window
3- In this new window, choose File / Open and open a sql file (choose not to
save the existing content of the window)

In some cases (almost every time on my case) the file does not load and the
windows still shows its previous content.

This can occurs at the first load of a file, or more frequently when loading
another SQL file.

I tried PGAdmin III v1.8.4 and 1.10.1 and got the same problem.
I then tried v1.6.3, and this time I did not get the error