Re: Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:
> HS+SR is still a tremendous improvement over the options available
> previously.  We never thought it was going to work for everyone
> everywhere, and shouldn't let our project's OCD tendencies run away from us.

OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) --- good one.  :-)

http://enterprisedb.com
 PG East:  http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration