Re: C function to create tsquery not working

От Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Тема Re: C function to create tsquery not working
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:41:58 +0100
Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

> use --enable-assert configure flag?
>
> you can use memory in bad context. So you are alloc good memory,
> but when you leave function, then complete memory context is
> freeed and you can have a problem.

Meanwhile I experienced some new strange behaviour.
I created a table in the same DB containing some tsvector to test the
function on a better known, easier to control set of data.
The tsvectors contained aren't that different from the one contained
in the "real" table, they are just fewer.

I finally downloaded all pg source, compiled it, compiled my
extension inside contrib.
Restored the "real" DB. Tested on the "real" table... and no problem
at all.

Nothing really helpful since the 2 setup aren't really identical,
one was hand compiled on sid, the other is stock debian lenny
install.

I'll try to compile the debian lenny version in a new virtual
machine.

Meanwhile if someone could give a glimpse to the source it would be
really appreciated.

http://www.webthatworks.it/d1/files/ts_utilities.tar.bz2

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: value out of range: underflow
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: value out of range: underflow