Re: Using nicknames on planet?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Using nicknames on planet?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> We're an international group, but I like to think of us as software
> neighbors. How you would introduce yourself to your neighbors? Most of
> us would use our real names.
>
> That said, there are certainly people who are better known by
> nicknames than by real name.
>
> I support providing the ability for people to have a nickname
> displayed, but strongly recommend people still reference their real
> names.

On another note, some blog pages make it very hard to identify the
name of the person who created the blog --- not sure why someone would
want that.

http://enterprisedb.comPG East:  http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do + If your life is a hard
drive,Christ can be your backup. +

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: Using nicknames on planet?
Сообщение: Re: Using nicknames on planet?