Re: log_error_verbosity function display

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: log_error_verbosity function display
Дата
Re: log_error_verbosity function display
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> FYI, here is the output that had me confused:
>
>     ERROR:  42P01: relation "lkjasdf" does not exist at character 15
>     LOCATION:  parserOpenTable, parse_relation.c:858
>     STATEMENT:  select * from lkjasdf;

How about something like

ERROR:  42P01: relation "lkjasdf" does not exist at character 15
LOCATION: parserOpenTable function in file parse_relation.c:858
STATEMENT:  select * from lkjasdf;

Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove old-style VACUUM FULL (which was known for a little while
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove old-style VACUUM FULL (which was known for a little while