Re: PgCon: who will be there?

От Greg Sabino Mullane
Тема Re: PgCon: who will be there?
Дата
Re: PgCon: who will be there?  ("Gurgel, Flavio" <flavio@4linux.com.br>)
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
> Are you planning on attending PgCon?

Yes

> Is there any particular subject related to clustering that you're most
> eager to discuss or hear an update about during the conference?

* Getting truncate MVCC safe
* Getting system tables MVCC safe
* Allowing triggers on system tables (or other mechanism)

> If we scheduled a cluster-hackers specific meetup one evening, would
> you be interested in attending?

Perhaps, but there seems to be very little overlap in the things I
work on (async replication) versus some of the other solutions
(esp. built-in and synchronous ones)

--
Greg Sabino Mullane greg@endpoint.com
End Point Corporation

Вложения

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: PgCon: who will be there?
Сообщение: Re: PgCon: who will be there?