'image' table with relationships to different objects

От Louis-David Mitterrand
Тема 'image' table with relationships to different objects
Дата
Re: 'image' table with relationships to different objects  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hello,

In my database I have different object types (person, location, event,
etc.) all of which can have several images attached.

What is the best way to manage a single 'image' table with relationships
to (potentially) many different object types while keeping referrential
integrity (foreign keys)?

Thanks,

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: