Re: Query to find list of dates between two dates

От Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Тема Re: Query to find list of dates between two dates
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 02:06:12 -0800 (PST)
aravind chandu <avin_friends@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> can you please help me with the following query
>
> I need a query that displays all the dates in between two dates
> say i give two dates 12/1/2009 and 12/31/2009 The result should be
> like this

select
  date '2008-05-01' + i
  from generate_series(0,
  (date '2009-12-10' - date '2008-05-01')) s(i);

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it

От: Andre Lopes
Сообщение: Re: Query to find list of dates between two dates