Re: Looking for Bill Huang; was Personal Copyright Notices

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Looking for Bill Huang; was Personal Copyright Notices
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Some more _personalized_ copyright noticed have crept into our source
> tree:
>
>  /src/tutorial/basics.source    Copyright (c) 1994, Andrew Yu, University of California
>  /contrib/intagg/Makefile    Copyright (c) 2001 Digital Music Network by Mark L. Woodward
>  /src/port/rint.c        Copyright (c) 1999, repas AEG Automation GmbH
>  /contrib/isn/isn.c        Copyright (c) 2004-2006, Germn Mndez Bravo (Kronuz)
>  /contrib/isn/isn.h        Copyright (c) 2004-2006, Germn Mndez Bravo (Kronuz)
>  /src/backend/utils/mb/Unicode/UCS_to_GB18030.pl    Copyright 2002 by Bill Huang

I have now dealt with all of these except the last one:

> The UCS_to_GB18030.pl is a Perl script with this at the top:
>
>     # Copyright 2002 by Bill Huang

Does anyone know how to contact Bill Huang?  Based on this posting:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-announce/2002-06/msg00003.php

he lives in Japan and worked for Red Hat, and a Japan phone number is
listed that I did not try.  I did try emailing him at
bill_huanghb@ybb.ne.jp and huang@redhat.com but both emails returned
failure messages.

The perl file is 100 lines so it is possible to rewrite it if necessary.
This same file was mentioned in 2007 so I think we should just find a
solution to this:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-03/msg01446.php

http://enterprisedb.com