test send (recommended by Dave Page)

От Mark Steben
Тема test send (recommended by Dave Page)
Дата
Re: test send (recommended by Dave Page)  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgsql-performance

Hi all – sorry to create additional email ‘noise’

But I’ve been trying to post a rather long query to

The pgsql-performance user list.  Dave thought

That it might have been bounced due to the length

And suggested I send a short ‘blast’

If this works I’ll send a shortened version of my query later.

Thank you,

Mark Steben | Database Administrator
@utoRevenue® - "Keeping Customers Close"
95D Ashley Ave, West Springfield, MA 01089
413.243.4800 x1512 (Phone) |413.732-1824 (Fax)
@utoRevenue is a registered trademark and a division of Dominion Enterprises