Re: Building PDF documentation

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Building PDF documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Tom Lane wrote:
> > I have determined that the HTML documentation must be built before any
> > of the PDF makefile targets are valid, so I have applied the attached
> > documentation patch to mention this.
>
> Really?  It seems to work for me without that.  What do you observe
> to go wrong?

Sure, here it is:

    $ gmake clean
    rm -f INSTALL HISTORY regress_README
    rm -f INSTALL.html HISTORY.html regress_README.html
    rm -f *.rtf *.tex-ps *.tex-pdf *.dvi *.aux *.log *.ps *.pdf *.out *.fot
    rm -f HTML.index bookindex.sgml version.sgml features-supported.sgml
    features-unsupported.sgml
    rm -f postgres.xml htmlhelp.hhp toc.hhc index.hhk *.fo
    rm -f *.texixml *.texi *.info db2texi.refs

    $ gmake postgres.pdf
    Makefile:172: *** Invalid target;  use postgres-A4.pdf or
    postgres-US.pdf as targets.  Stop.

    $ gmake postgres-A4.pdf
    gmake: *** No rule to make target `postgres-A4.pdf'.  Stop.

Сообщение: Re: Problem building the documentation
Сообщение: Re: Problem building the documentation