Problem building the documentation

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Problem building the documentation
Дата
Re: Problem building the documentation  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-docs
In building the US PDF documentation I am getting this error from LaTeX:

    LaTeX Warning: Reference `RELEASE-8-2-7' on page xxxii undefined on
    input line
    37586.

    LaTeX Warning: Reference `101577' on page xxxii undefined on input line
    37612.

    [32.0.18
    pdfTeX error (ext4): link annotations can't be nested.
    <to be read again>
                       \endgroup
    l.37619 {start}}
                    \Link%
    !  ==> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file not finished!
    Transcript written on postgres-US.log.
    gmake: *** [postgres-US.pdf] Error 1
    gmake: *** Deleting file `postgres-US.pdf'
    rm postgres-US.tex-pdf

The problem is related to the release-8.2.sgml file, but if I make that
file zero-length, it fails on release-8.1.sgml.  I see this failure
building the current PDF docs and in the 8.4 PDF docs.

I did a web search for the error message and it seems to relate to links
crossing page boundaries or something.  I don't see any unusual
constructs on the SGML files.

I used to be able to build the PDF documentation.  I am curious what
changes others have made to allow PDF documentation builds.