Re: 8.5 vs. 9.0

От Andreas Joseph Krogh
Тема Re: 8.5 vs. 9.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 21. January 2010 10.37.41 Dave Page wrote:
> In an attempt to pre-empt the normally drawn-out discussions about
> what the next version of PostgreSQL will be numbered. the core team
> have discussed the issue and following a lenghty debate lasting
> literally a few minutes decided that the next release shall be....
>
> Wait for it....
>
> 9.0.

Care to shed some light on what features (yes, we users care about features) warrant this major version-bump? Is there
alink somewhere?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak@officenet.no>
Senior Software Developer / CTO

Tlf:    +47 24 15 38 90 |                                             |
Fax:    +47 24 15 38 91 |                                             |
Mobile: +47 909  56 963 |                                             |

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: warn in plperl logs as... NOTICE??
От: KaiGai Kohei
Сообщение: Re: Largeobject Access Controls (r2460)