Helping the CommitFest re PL/Perl changes

От Tim Bunce
Тема Helping the CommitFest re PL/Perl changes
Дата
Re: Helping the CommitFest re PL/Perl changes  ("David E. Wheeler" <david@kineticode.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
What can I do to help the CommitFest, especially in relation to the
PL/Perl changes?

Tim.

p.s. I've sent an email to the dbi-users and dbi-announce lists
http://www.mail-archive.com/dbi-users@perl.org/msg32649.html
in the hope of encouraging some more people to review and test the
patches, and hopefully contribute further to this and future CommitFests.