Re: R: Re: R: Re: Weird EXECUTE ... USING behaviour

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: R: Re: R: Re: Weird EXECUTE ... USING behaviour
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 13 January 2010 10:19:57 pm Vincenzo Romano wrote:

> > Scott, thanks for that I must have read through that section several
> > times at least with out picking up on it.
> >
> > --
> > Adrian Klaver
> > adrian.klaver@gmail.com
>
> Really?
>
> That section is not in any page of the v8.4.2 documentation either PDF or
> HTML. The sentence has been introduced (yesterday?) in 8.5devel, which is
> far from being "current".

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/plpgsql-implementation.html
38.10.1. Variable Substitution
Last paragraph.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Leif Biberg Kristensen
Сообщение: Re: Configuration Optimisation
От: Vincenzo Romano
Сообщение: Re: R: Re: R: Re: Weird EXECUTE ... USING behaviour