Re: autovacuum_naptime seems to take minutes for seconds

От Claudio Eichenberger
Тема Re: autovacuum_naptime seems to take minutes for seconds
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom

Hello,

55 databases which made me believe minutes correspond to seconds!

Many thanks for your explanation

Regards

Claudio

--
Tel +41 21 67 17 111
Mob +41 79 34 72 100

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ