Re: Add .gitignore files to CVS?

От Aidan Van Dyk
Тема Re: Add .gitignore files to CVS?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> [100109 12:03]:

> If that's the only remaining obstacle, I'm willing to work up some
> test scripts around that. But I'm not going to do that if it's going
> to fall over on something else as well, because it'll be a nontrivial
> amount of work to test ir properly :-)

It's already been done.  It was not a lot of work (just processor time).
It's even already been posted to -hackers, including what the
differences were (i.e. which $Tags$ differed, and where, and where the
CVS history had been hacked by hand).

a.

aidan@highrise.ca                                       command like a king,