Re: BUG #5267: initdb fails on AIX: could not identify current directory

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #5267: initdb fails on AIX: could not identify current directory
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Michael Felt escribió:

> Bug reference:      5267
> Logged by:          Michael Felt
> Email address:      mamfelt@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.4.2
> Operating system:   AIX
> directory
> Details:
>
> I have compiled postgresql on AIX 6.1 without a great deal of difficulity
> (./configure -without-readline -without-zlib).
>
> However, the fist step - initdb - fails. I have not been able to determine
> which directory it is complaining about.
>
> Suggestions welcome.

What user was /usr/local/pgsql/data owned by originally?

От: Michael Felt
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5267: initdb fails on AIX: could not identify current directory
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5267: initdb fails on AIX: could not identify current directory