Deadlocks On Demand

От David Fetter
Тема Deadlocks On Demand
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Folks,

I'm working on some SQL intended to expose lock conditions (deadlock,
etc.), but to do this, I need to be able to create such conditions at
will.  Rather than build an entire infrastructure from scratch, I'd
like to know if there are any frameworks people are using to create
such conditions, and if so, what they are.

One possibility I've come up with is to finish up the concurrent psql
proposal that's been floating around for some time.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2007-05/msg00112.php

What say?

Cheers,
David.