Re: Advertising on the community blog

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Advertising on the community blog
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Selena Deckelmann escribió:

> The issue Magnus specifically asked about is whether or not we want to
> have job postings on planet.postgresql.org.
>
> My vote is no, and I suggest that job postings be directed to pgsql-jobs.

Yeah, and interestingly nobody but you answered the question.

Personally I have no problem with job postings assuming that the poster
is already a planet-aggregated blogger.  Getting a blog up just for
posting a job offer should be frowned upon.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Advertising on the community blog
Сообщение: Re: Advertising on the community blog