Re: pgsql: Fixed auto-prepare to not try preparing statements that are not

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: pgsql: Fixed auto-prepare to not try preparing statements that are not
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> We seem to have broken some buildfarm Unixware and OpenBSD machines,
> which don't support threading, with this.

Actually it's not the patches fault but mine in that I accidently commited
three files that weren't supposed to be changed. Reverted.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo/Skype: michaelmeskes, Jabber: meskes@jabber.org