Re: BUG #5242: ODBC driver v8.4.1 crashed

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #5242: ODBC driver v8.4.1 crashed
Дата
Re: BUG #5242: ODBC driver v8.4.1 crashed  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Stefan Kaltenbrunner escribió:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> >I think it's a good idea to mention some specific more problematic names
> >like the three listed.
>
> yeah maybe - but afaik the products are not named "psql-odbc" or
> "pgsql-jdbc" - those are more or less list names and likely not of
> much more use than not listening them at all :).

Agreed.  Plus I'd use uppercase, otherwise people is just going to
ignore it visually.  So

"This bug report form can be used for reporting bugs and problems with
the PostgreSQL database, for problems with database connectors such as
ODBC and JDBC, graphical administration tools such as pgAdmin or other
external projects <b>do not report them here</b>; please report to those
projects directly. Alternatively you can look at the available <a
href='/community/lists'>mailing lists</a> and see if there is a more
apropriate list available."