Re: tsearch parser inefficiency if text includes urls or emails - new version

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: tsearch parser inefficiency if text includes urls or emails - new version
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Tuesday 08 December 2009 20:09:22 Greg Smith wrote:
> Andres, are using any optimization flags when you're testing?
I was testing with and without debug/cassert - and did not get adverse results
in both...

Unfortunately it looks like I wont get to test today, but only tomorrow
morning its 9pm and I am not yet fully finished with work....

Andres

От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: More broken links in documentation
От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: More broken links in documentation