Set statement timeout in the query tool

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Set statement timeout in the query tool
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Someone, on a french PostgreSQL forum, ask me for a statement timeout UI in
the query tool. Here is what I've done so far:

 * add a config in the Query tab of the Options window;
 * add a textbox in the toolbar of the query tool;
 * each query executed will first get the old statement_timeout value, set
   statement_timeout to the text box one (which is initialized with the config
   value), execute the real query, and then get back to the old value

I checked the UI on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.

The patch is attached.

Comments?

--
Guillaume.