Re: pgAdfmin svn 8079 core

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgAdfmin svn 8079 core
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le dimanche 22 novembre 2009 à 08:35:17, Vladimir Koković a écrit :
> [...]
> Again, I did release version (svn 8085) but SEGMENTATION fault is still
>  happening.
>
> "Gray Delete" key is WXK_DELETE.
> WXK_NUMPAD_DELETE works as expected.
>
> I had to change the branding and i8n makefile.am when the build is outside
>  the source directory.

If I understand you correctly, you make some changes in the source files
(makefile.am). You should check without those changes. If you don't have any
more issues, your changes are at fault. If you still have, then we have a
bigger problem.

> I am not sure whether the 'make install' done properly.
> pgadmin3-release/share/pgadmin3 --> missing ui directory.

That's not an issue, there's no ui directory in the release build.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com